Cincinnati Bengals

Posted by Posted by Rich Brown On 8:22 AM

Cincinnati Bengals- Experts predict 6.5 wins
Oh those Cincinnati Bengals. It Hurts me to pick them going with over 6.5 wins because they have been such a disappointing team for the past 10 years, but I’m going to do it anyway. Here is what they have going for them. Carlson Palmer back and healthy and I think Chad Ochocinco is running his mouth on twitter to much to have another disappointing season. I also have this strange thought that Cedric Benson is going to rush for over 1000 yards this year(Possible Fantasy Sleeper). There defense was O.K last year, and I think head coach Marvin Lewis will make them better this year.
They will also be playing the worst division in football this year in the AFC West. They should be able to muster up some wins against the Raiders, Chiefs and Broncos, plus they also play the lowly lions. Guru going with the over, but not happy about it.

0 comments