St. Louis Rams

Posted by Posted by Rich Brown On 10:17 AM

St. Louis Rams- Experts predict 5.5 wins
I think the Rams may have a surprising season. I am a big fan of Steve Spagnuolo and I think he will have the Rams in every game. Spagnuolo was the defensive coordinator with the Giants last year, and his confusing blitz packages had offensive coordinators scratching their heads at times. The only problem with the Rams is they don’t have the same personal as the Giants, in fact they had the second worse defense in the league last year. That will all change this year due to Spagnuolo’s mind set. The Rams will have one of the NFL’s most predictable offenses, run on first down, run on second down, pass on third down if needed, and play the field position game.(This will be great for fantasy owners who have Steven Jackson this year.) When I say surprising, I am saying the Rams will be in a lot of the games, and win over 5.5 games, but not a playoff contender.

0 comments