NFL WEEK 17 PICKS

Posted by Posted by Rich Brown On 8:02 AM

Ok, we have been on absolute fire all year in the pro’s, getting 60% of the games picked correctly against the spread. Folks not many people out their can do that, more importantly your getting it for free. I was originally going to pick every game this week against the spread, but when I saw teams like the Bills -8 vs. the Colts I said that was out the window.

Atlanta Falcons (-1) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
With Atlanta I have been on fire all year. Like I said last week, in the history of their Organization, the Falcons have never put back to back winning seasons together. Mike Smith will get that done today. Plus the Falcons match up well against the Bucs.

Dallas Cowboys (-3) vs. Philadelphia Eagles
I have no reasonable explanation for this pick. I think Philly should win this game every possible way, but I just have a feeling Dallas makes a statement and picks up the win in this game. We will see if Dallas is for real today.

Oakland Raiders (+11) vs. Baltimore Ravens
Here is a stat that will make you scratch your head. 4 out of the 5 wins Oakland has had this year will be against playoff teams Philadelphia, Denver, Pittsburgh, and Cincinnati. I’m not saying they win, but they just got to keep it close. If not we always hop for the back end score. Plus there are rumors out there if the Raiders don’t win this game, Mike Leech will be the coach!!

Jacksonville Jaguars(+3) vs. Cleveland Browns
Ok, once I saw the Browns were favorite to win this game I laughed out loud. (for those who love texting lol) I know it seems like the Jags have nothing to play for, but I think Jack Del Rio’s job might be on the line just as much as Eric Mangini. This may be one of the most exciting games of the day. I like the Jags getting the +3

0 comments